GASTRONOMÍA DE LOS REALEJOS
"Gatronomía de Los Realejos" is a distinctive brand for quality products that are grown, made, prepared and produced in the municipality of Los Realejos, in the north of the island of Tenerife.
Inside of the different categories, you can find meats, especially the Canarian black pig, cheeses made from raw goat milk, honey, "mojo" (typical Canarian sauce), gofio (flour made from toasted grains) and tasty traditional confectionery products such as the famous puff pastry made with guava paste.
The many locally produced varieties of wine: red, rosé and white which belong to the denomination of Orotava Valley and Canary Islands, as well as the artisan, ecological beers produced in the municipality deserve special attention.
The seal "Gastronomía de Los Realejos" aims to accomplish, among others:
* Promote the work of farmers, wineries and other local products.
* Promote ecological farming.* Foster the awareness of our traditional gastronomical products.
* Bolster their consumption in local restaurants and their sale in local shops.
* Help visitors identify, purchase and try them.
* Generate employment and promote the municipality's economy.
Therefore, we invite you to visit the booth of Los Realejos to know and taste the best our gastronomy has to offer.
- Address: Avda. de Canarias 6
- Town: Realejos, Los
- Postcode: 38410
- County: Santa Cruz de Tenerife
- Region: CANARIAS
- Country: España
- Phone number: +34 922 346 181
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://www.losrealejos.travel
- Facebook: LosRealejos
- Twitter: losrealejos
- Pavilion: 4
- Stand: 4C03
- Sector: FOOD , BEVERAGES