Frinsa is one of the largest European manufacturers of canned tuna fish and seafood.
The company was founded in Ribeira (Galicia, Spain) in 1961.The company’s main mission is to produce top-quality canned food, focusing its efforts on meeting clients’ expectations in a sustainable and environmentally-friendly way. Thanks to this it holds the most important certificates in quality, food safety and the sustainability of fishing resources. Furthermore, it collaborates with the major organisations in the protection of marine resources.
Frinsa is the supplier of the major European chains’ own brands and also manufactures its own brands FRINSA (gourmet) and RIBEIRA.
- Address: Avda. Ramiro Carregal Rey, Parc. 29 Pol. Ind. Xarás
- Town: Ribeira
- Postcode: 15969
- County: Coruña, A
- Region: GALICIA
- Country: España
- Phone number: +34 981 835 005
- Fax: +34 981 835 004
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Web: http://www.grupofrinsa.com
- Facebook: FrinsaLaConservera/
- Twitter: conservasfrinsa?lang=es
- Pavilion: 4
- Stand: 4A10