55 €/m2 (+ 10 % VAT)
- Dossier opening, administration processing.
- You are entitled to a reservation number, which will prioritize the allocation of your corresponding location.
241 €/m2 (+ 10 % VAT)
- The space reserved in m2.
- Entitlement to stand assembly and dismantling.
- Cleaning of the stand during the Fair. 1st assembly cleaning not included.
- 1 event invitation and 8 day invitations per 2 m2 booked.
- 4 Exhibitor badges per stand up to 24 m2 (n additional badge for every 12 m2 up to 100 m2).
- 1 parking pass per each 50 m2.
- Collective civil liability and fire insurance.
- Electrical consumption and permanent power supply 24h.
- Entitlement to Business Center.
- Entitlement of exhibition in Innovation Area & Organic Exhibition Area.
- Publication of news since the run-up of the Salon, as well as, activities to be developed during the celebration of the Salon Gourmets.
- Access to the online exhibitor’s tool, which allows you to manage: the inclusion of the company and the participating products in the official catalogue (invitations, regustration, Business Center, ...).
Check with the Organization the possibility of hiring/participate in sponsorships, Gourmets Scenario, wine tasting room, show cookings, social networks, Newsletters, magazine Club de Gourmets.
- 24,10 €/m2 – 1 Corner (2 sides open).
- 48,20 €/m2 – 2 Corners (3 sides open).
The granting of corners is subject to the needs of distribution plans.
- The exhibitor shall be responsible for stand Assembly and to include, at least, the carpet or flooring and walls, not being allowed to use the walls of contiguous stands.
- The stand must have power supply and/or fuse box certificate; if it is not supplied by your installation company, it can be ordered through the Organization.
- The Exhibitor must book the mandatory power supply 130 w/m2 through the Organization, as well as, the additional power, if necessary.
- The technical project must be sent to the Organization on the requested dates for its approval.
- he stand must comply with the space booked (minimum 9 m2) and the maximum height of the walls will be 4 m, 6 m in the case of stands with peripheral locations. Logos and spinning can reach a maximum height of 5 m.
- Rear faces of the panels must have a quality finishing without ornaments.
- Those stands built over wooden flooring or platform must have access ramps for the disabled.
- If you wish to hang some kind of air/rigging structure as part of your stand (recessing 1m meter), please contact Ifema’s Technical department: email@example.com. Maximum height 6 m.