Free Design Space
Space booking includes the assembling fee, stand cleaning services during fair days and a parking card. To assemble your stand, you should hire the assembling company of your choice and ensure technical design requirements are fulfilled.
The project should be delivered to the Organization for approval while hiring the needed supplies will be at your disposal depending on the design, with a 24 hour electricity service assured.
55 €/m2 (+ 10 % VAT)
- Dossier opening, administration processing.
- You are entitled to a reservation number, which will prioritize the allocation of your corresponding location.
241 €/m2 (+ 10 % VAT)
- The space reserved in m2.
- Entitlement to stand assembly and dismantling.
- Cleaning of the stand during the Fair. 1st assembly cleaning not included.
- 1 event invitation and 8 day invitations per 2 m2 booked.
- 4 Exhibitor badges per stand up to 24 m2 (n additional badge for every 12 m2 up to 100 m2).
- 1 parking pass per each 50 m2.
- Collective civil liability and fire insurance.
- Electrical consumption and permanent power supply 24h.
- Entitlement to Business Center.
- Entitlement of exhibition in Innovation Area & Organic Exhibition Area.
- Publication of news since the run-up of the Salon, as well as, activities to be developed during the celebration of the Salon Gourmets.
- Access to the online exhibitor’s tool, which allows you to manage: the inclusion of the company and the participating products in the official catalogue (invitations, regustration, Business Center, ...).
Check with the Organization the possibility of hiring/participate in sponsorships, Gourmets Scenario, wine tasting room, show cookings, social networks, Newsletters, magazine Club de Gourmets.
- 24,10 €/m2 – 1 Corner (2 sides open).
- 48,20 €/m2 – 2 Corners (3 sides open).
The granting of corners is subject to the needs of distribution plans.
- The exhibitor shall be responsible for stand Assembly and to include, at least, the carpet or flooring and walls, not being allowed to use the walls of contiguous stands.
- The stand must have power supply and/or fuse box certificate; if it is not supplied by your installation company, it can be ordered through the Organization.
- The Exhibitor must book the mandatory power supply 130 w/m2 through the Organization, as well as, the additional power, if necessary.
- The technical project must be sent to the Organization on the requested dates for its approval.
- he stand must comply with the space booked (minimum 9 m2) and the maximum height of the walls will be 4 m, 6 m in the case of stands with peripheral locations. Logos and spinning can reach a maximum height of 5 m.
- Rear faces of the panels must have a quality finishing without ornaments.
- Those stands built over wooden flooring or platform must have access ramps for the disabled.
- If you wish to hang some kind of air/rigging structure as part of your stand (recessing 1m meter), please contact Ifema’s Technical department: email@example.com. Maximum height 6 m.