In accordance with articles 13 and 14 of the General Register for Data Protection, we wish to inform you that your data has been included in a duly drafted data processing under the management of: PROGOURMET, S.A. Your data has been collected as a legal requirement for the provision of the service contracted or requested, or because you have expressed the wish to maintain some kind of relationship with us.
You can exercise your rights by contacting the File Manager PROGOURMET, S.A., at Calle Aniceto Marinas, 92 (28008) Madrid.
The data shall be retained for the time indicated by Spanish law, and if there is no commercial relationship, your data shall be retained for a period of 1 year.
The company PROGOURMET, S.A. that is responsible for the processing of your personal data shall depend on how you interact with the Web Pages and their applications and where you are located in the world.
In order to provide you with the products or services that you request, we shall request certain personal information. For example, when you make purchases, contact our consumer services, request communications, create an account, participate in our events or contests, or use our Websites or our Applications.
This personal information includes your:
- Contact information, including name, email, telephone number and shipping and billing address;
- Access information and account, including username, password and unique user ID;
- Personal information including sex, hometown, date of birth and purchase history;
- Payment information or credit card;
- Cookies, IP addresses, reference headers, data that identifies your web browser and version, and visitor counters and web tags.
When you use our Applications and Websites, we shall also provide you with notifications or obtain consent for certain practices. For example, we shall obtain consent to use your location or send notifications. We may obtain this consent through the Applications, Web Pages or by using the standard permissions available on your device.
When you use our Websites and Applications, we shall use your personal information in order to provide you with the product or service you request. We shall use the contact information you provide in order to communicate with you about the purchase, event or promotion. If you contact our consumer services, we will use information about you, such as the delivery or payment information, or the product you have purchased, in order to help you solve a problem or question.
If you are a current client of PROGOURMET, S.A. we can use the contact information provided to send you marketing communications about similar products or services, when permitted by applicable law (unless you have waived this). In other cases, we shall ask for your consent to send you marketing information. We may use the information you provide us, as well as information on other PROGOURMET, S.A products or services, such as your use of PROGOURMET S.A. Web Pages and Applications, your visits or purchases made and your participation in events to personalize communications about products and services that may be of interest to you.
We may use the information you provide us to operate our business. For example, when you make a purchase, we can use that information for accounting, auditing and other internal functions. As another example, we may use data about how you use our products and services in order to improve your user experience and to help us diagnose technical and service issues, as well as to manage our Websites and Applications.
We use data about how our visitors use our Websites, Applications and services in order to understand customer behaviour or preferences.
We can also use your personal data for other purposes and, for this, we will provide you with a specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent when necessary.
For the processing of your personal data, our legal basis depends on how you interact with our Websites and Applications.
- When you buy products from our Websites and Applications, we require your personal data to fulfil our contract with you. For example, we will need your bank and contact information for the delivery of your order.
- When using our applications, we depend on your consent for data processing and for certain limited purposes for the fulfilment of our contract with you (for example, for purchases within the application).
- We also rely on other legal bases, such as our legitimate interests as a company, the fulfilment of a legal obligation or the protection of your vital interests. PROGOURMET, S.A. shares your personal data with:
- Group entities for the purposes and under the conditions described above.
- Third party providers of services that process personal data on behalf of PROGOURMET, S.A. For example, to deal with credit cards and payments, shipping and deliveries, host, manage and service our data, distribute emails, investigate and analyse, manage promotions of brands and products, as well as perform certain services and functions. When using services provided by a third party, we will agree that you are required to establish technical and organizational measures in order to protect your personal data.
- To any other third party as long as you have given your consent.
We may also transfer the personal data we have about you in the event that we sell or transfer all or part of our business or assets (including in the event of reorganization, spin-off, dissolution or liquidation).
We use a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to maintain the security of your personal data.
Conservation of your personal data
YOUR RIGHTS in relation to your personal data
You have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data (portability) (iii) the correction of your personal data if they are incomplete or inaccurate; or (iv) the deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances offered by law. These rights are not absolute. When we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time.
If you wish to request a copy of your personal data or exercise any of your other rights, please contact us by writing to the File Manager PROGOURMET, S.A., at Calle Aniceto Marinas, 92 (28008) Madrid.
Waiver of commercial communications
If you have an account with PROGOURMET, S.A. you may stop receiving advertising communications by notifying us of your preferences. You can also stop receiving them by modifying your email or SMS, clicking the link to cancel your subscription, or by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the message.
COOKIES and PIXEL TAGS
PROGOURMET, S.A. collects information, which may include personal data, from your browser when you use our Websites. We use a variety of methods, such as cookies and pixel tags to collect this information, which may include your (i) IP address; (ii) unique cookie ID, information from cookies and information on whether your device has software to access certain functions; (iii) unique device ID and type of device; (iv) domain, browser type and language, (v) operating system and system set-up; (vi) country and time zone; (vii) previously visited web pages ; (viii) information about your interaction with our Web Pages, such as click behaviour, purchases and preferences indicated; and (ix) access times and reference URL.
Third parties may also collect information through the Websites through third-party cookies, plug-ins and widgets. These third parties collect data directly from your web browser and the processing of this data is subject to their own privacy policies.
- Functional: These cookies are necessary for the basic functionality of the Website and, therefore, they are always enabled for it. These include cookies that allow you to be remembered while browsing our Web Pages in a single session or, if requested, from session to session. They help to enable the purchase and payment process, as well as to resolve safety issues in accordance with regulations.
- Performance: These cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our Websites by tracking usage. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your request and allow us to remember the preferences of the web page you have selected. Rejecting these cookies may generate badly adapted recommendations and the website slow performance.
- Social networks and Advertising: Social network cookies offer you the possibility to connect to your social networks and share the content of our Web Pages through social networks. Advertising cookies (from third parties) collect information to help you better adapt advertising to your interests, both inside and outside of our Websites. In some cases, these cookies involve the processing of your personal data. Rejecting these cookies can generate advertising that is not so relevant to you or that cannot link effectively with Facebook, Twitter or other social networks and / or that does not allow you to share content on social networks.
You can always change your preferences by visiting the "Cookies Settings" section at the end of each page of our Web Pages.
If you choose to connect your account PROGOURMET, S.A. with a third-party device or account, your privacy rights on third-party platforms shall be governed by their respective policies.
Our Websites and Apps may provide links to other (third) web pages and applications for your convenience or information. The linked websites and applications have their own notices or privacy policies, which we strongly recommend that you review. To the extent that web pages and linked applications are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for their content, the use made of web pages or applications, or the privacy practices of pages web or applications.