In the town of Molina de Aragón (Guadalajara), for four generations, the Marco family began their journey in beekeeping thanks to their great passion for bees Since its inception, it has made honey in an artisanal way, the result of the illusion and effort of a whole family, whose sole objective is to achieve a high quality product.
In 2018 we created our exclusive brand “Señorío de Molina”.The name is a tribute to our land, where we have been growing and fighting to achieve our goal, which is to produce, select and offer our customers honey and bee products with a guarantee of healthy, natural and exclusive foods.
- Address: Paseo Adarves, 28 - Local 1A
- Town: Molina de Aragón
- Postcode: 19300
- County: Guadalajara
- Region: CASTILLA-LA MANCHA
- Country: España
- Phone number: +34 625 507 052
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://www.mielseñoriodemolina.es
- Facebook: Señorío De Molina Apícola Marco
- Pavilion: 4
- Stand: 4H36
- Sector: FOOD