SERRANO HAM NO ADDITIVES LARGE RESERVE CURING 24 MONTHS
- Exhibitor: JAMONES GRANADUL
- Brand name: JAMÓN SERRANO GRANADUL SIN ADITIVOS GRAN RESERVA 24 MESES
- Sector: JAMÓN SERRANO
NO PRESERVATIVES OR ARTIFICIAL COLORS, NEITHER ANY TYPE OF ADDITIVES
REDUCED SALT CONTENT.
PROCESS OF NATURAL CURE
We are a company with an extensive experience of 3 generations in the elaboration of a Serrano ham by means of a process of natural cure to the long of 24 months. Our facilities located in Guadix (Granada) to Sierra Nevada's foot, in their north face to 1.100 m of altitude, it allows us to obtain a sweet ham, with some aroma characteristics and very particular flavor, endorsed by the fact that all our hams are certified :
- Reduced salt content.
- All our hams come from females pigs.
- No preservatives or artificial colors, neither any type of additives.
- The cure is carried out in natural drying, in the north face of Sierra Nevada.
- Traceability piece to piece of the product.
- Certification ETG Serrano Ham JS-CP-70/2011, and “Certified Quality” of the Andalusian Regional Government.
- Address: Autovía A-92, Km. 297
- Town: Guadix
- Postcode: 18500
- County: Granada
- Region: ANDALUCÍA
- Country: España
- Phone number: +34 958 665 208
- Fax: +34 958 660 348
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://www.jamonesgranadul.com
- Facebook: profile.php?id=100002940124353
- Pavilion: 8
- Stand: 8A03-22
- Sector: FOOD