Navardia - Rosado 2017 100% Garnacha DOCa Rioja Bio
- Exhibitor: BODEGAS BAGORDI-ORGANIC VITICULTURE
- Brand name: NAVARDIA
- Sector: VINO ROSADO CON D.O.
Varieties: 100% Garnacha
Gold Medal – Biofach (Germany) 2016
Cold maceration of the virgin must containing the skins of the redGrenache used for its manufacturing, between 18 and 24 hoursapproximately, removing the must for his later fermentation at 18 ºC. Theoriginal yeast present in the grapes will transform sugar in alcohol,respecting so the natural aromas of the red fruits by not being in contactwith the skins.
- VISUAL: Pale pink, alive, clean and bright with shy youth violet fringe
- NASAL: Fruity and fresh aroma which resembles ripe, acidic berries (raspberries and wild strawberries) with floral notes resembling rose petals and a vegetal ending, with remains of natural carbonic gas which gives a typical sensation and freshness.
- TASTE: Fresh entrance in the mouth with acidic notes, especially those primary aromas typical of the Grenache variety. Lengthy aftertaste, balance between fruit and vegetal acidity.
ECO first quality wines from DOCa Rioja (Rioja del Reyno sub-denomination) - family company that produces & bottles 100% of its wines on the property.
We cultivate and take care of 65 hectares of our own, which allows us to harvest the grapes at their optimum ripeness and control the entire complex and wonderful winemaking process.
Certified organic viticulture is one of our top priorities. We present a wide range of wines ... whites, rosés & reds of coupage and monovarietals, with more than 28 types in our catalogue. Very different wines, original and with an excellent quality-price ratio. Our USOA DE BAGORDI GRAN RESERVA 08 - 60% tempranillo 40% graciano - is the only ecological Gran Reserva of the denomination.
Latest awards at MillésimeBio Awards, Mundus Vini, Parker90 + ...