Bagordi - Crianza 2014 DOCa Rioja
- Exhibitor: BODEGAS BAGORDI-ORGANIC VITICULTURE
- Brand name: BAGORDI
- Sector: VINO TINTO CON D.O. CRIANZA
Varieties: 80% Tempranillo, 20% Graciano
Ageing: 12 months oak barrel, 12 months bottle rack
- Silver Medal – London International Wine Challenge (Great Britain) 2002
- 2 Stars – Prowein (Germany) 2002
- Diploma – London International Wine Challenge (Great Britain) 2001
The grapes were harvested with great care and fermented using the latest technology. The wine was aged for twelve months in American oak barrels (the Crianza process) followed by at least one year’s bottle age. This is a wine that can last for several years and shall not disappoint.
- Visual: deep cherry red with touches of violet. Clean and bright.
- Nasal: powerful aroma, persistent traces of ripe red fruit mixed with gentle hints of vanilla, cinnamon and roasted coffee. The additional notes of balsamics and spices contribute to a well-rounded wine.
- Taste: powerful structure, one that has not been diminished by the bottle age. Considerable degree of fruitiness matched by the flavour of the wood followed by a pleasant aftertaste of black liquorice.
ECO first quality wines from DOCa Rioja (Rioja del Reyno sub-denomination) - family company that produces & bottles 100% of its wines on the property.
We cultivate and take care of 65 hectares of our own, which allows us to harvest the grapes at their optimum ripeness and control the entire complex and wonderful winemaking process.
Certified organic viticulture is one of our top priorities. We present a wide range of wines ... whites, rosés & reds of coupage and monovarietals, with more than 28 types in our catalogue. Very different wines, original and with an excellent quality-price ratio. Our USOA DE BAGORDI GRAN RESERVA 08 - 60% tempranillo 40% graciano - is the only ecological Gran Reserva of the denomination.
Latest awards at MillésimeBio Awards, Mundus Vini, Parker90 + ...