Bagordi - White 2017, 50% Sauvignon Blanc 50% Garnacha Blanca, DOCa Rioja
- Exhibitor: BODEGAS BAGORDI-ORGANIC VITICULTURE
- Brand name: BAGORDI
- Sector: VINO BLANCO CON D.O. JOVEN
Varieties: 50% Sauvignon Blanc, 50% Garnacha Blanca
White Garnacha is the most common white grape in Rioja. The grapes are picked exactly when ripe and in the cool of the day. The must is obtained after the cold maceration with the skins. The liquid is fermented at a temperature of 16 degrees C in stainless steel vats in a process that helps maintain the characteristic fruity aromas of the grapes. The alcoholic fermentation is followed by an extended maceration that includes the grape particles.
- Visual: Straw gold in colour, clean and bright.
- Nasal: intense, fine, aromas suggestive of ripe fruit, flowers and exotic or citric fruit.
- Taste: fresh, vibrant, wine with a slight sharpness. Ready for drinking, this wine is easy on the palate due to its agreeable balance of acidity and fruitiness. It lingers elegantly at the back of the nose.
ECO first quality wines from DOCa Rioja (Rioja del Reyno sub-denomination) - family company that produces & bottles 100% of its wines on the property.
We cultivate and take care of 65 hectares of our own, which allows us to harvest the grapes at their optimum ripeness and control the entire complex and wonderful winemaking process.
Certified organic viticulture is one of our top priorities. We present a wide range of wines ... whites, rosés & reds of coupage and monovarietals, with more than 28 types in our catalogue. Very different wines, original and with an excellent quality-price ratio. Our USOA DE BAGORDI GRAN RESERVA 08 - 60% tempranillo 40% graciano - is the only ecological Gran Reserva of the denomination.
Latest awards at MillésimeBio Awards, Mundus Vini, Parker90 + ...