DEHESA DE LOS LLANOS
Dehesa de Los Llanos is the proud producer of the World Champion Cheese in 2012 in the World Cheese awards (UK). Our farm, established in the XVII century, is a 10.000 Ha. state, we use 5.000 Ha. to grow mainly cereals, corn and many others vegetables and fruits.
To sum up our main facts are:
- We are cattle breeders, we have 5.000 Manchega sheeps, the 90% of the food they eat is grown in the farm.
- To produce the cheese, we only use raw milk fom our cattle, we don´t buy milk from anybody else.
- Our cheese has no aditives, we have removed the egg lysozime.
- It is the traditional Manchego, an artisanal cheese with made of raw milk natural rind.
- Address: Ctra. de las Peñas de San Pedro, Km. 5,5
- Town: Albacete
- Postcode: 02006
- County: Albacete
- Region: CASTILLA-LA MANCHA
- Country: España
- Phone number: +34 967 243 100
- Fax: +34 967 243 093
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Web: http://www.dehesadelosllanos.es
- Facebook: dehesadelosllanos
- Twitter: dehesalosllanos
- Pavilion: 4
- Stand: 4F10