1 SALON GOURMETS INFORMATION
Organization: The 34th Salon Gourmets is an event organized by PROGOURMET, S.A.
Venue: It will take place in Madrid, in the Pavilions 4, 6, 8 and 10 at Madrid Exhibition Center (IFEMA).
Dates: Monday 30th, Tuesday 31th March, Wednesday 1st and Thursday 2nd April, 2020.
Visitors: From 10:00 h. to 19:00 h., on Monday 30th, Tuesday 31th March, 2020 and Wednesday 1st April, 2020. Thursday, April 2nd, from 10:00 h. to 17:00 h.
Exhibitors: From 8:30 h. to 19:00 h. on Monday 30th, Tuesday 31th March, 2020 and Wednesday 1st April 2020. Thursday, April 2nd, from 8:30 h. to 17:00 h.
Note: Salon Gourmets will only grant access exclusively to registered trade professionals. Entrance will be permitted up to 30 minutes before closing.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In accordance to the Spanish Law: C.A. Madrid 5/2002 dated June 27th, 2002, access to the Salon Gourmets is strictly forbidden to persons under the age of 18, (neither children nor babies alone nor accompanied by a parent or guardian) neither during the fair nor assembly and dismantling. Where any doubt arises, proof of identity will be required.
2.1 All legally constituted companies or institutions whose activities are related to quality food and beverage or related companies, and those, who according to the Executive Committee, comply with the objectives of the Fair, can apply to participate at the 34th Salon Gourmets. The organizers reserve themselves the right to refuse admission of exhibitors and the products forfeitable of exhibiting.
2.2 Applications for stands must be formalized by filling out the corresponding Exhibitor Registration Form, duly stamped and signed by the company’s authorized person and, proof of registration fee payment, must be enclosed.
2.3 The signature and company stamp of the registration form implies the whole acceptance to terms and conditions set out in these Internal Regulations, as well as its corresponding payment terms.
2.4 The right to participate lies at the sole discretion of the Executive Committee, (including exhibitor and/or co-exhibitor participating under any Government Institution), who may reject those applications that, in their opinion, are not in line with the aims and objectives of the event, regardless of whether or not the applicant has participated in the Salon Gourmets in the past.
2.5 Likewise, the Executive Committee holds the right to reject any application if the data given by the applicant is not based in accurate information or the participation conditions are not met. Under no circumstances may a single stand be lent nor shared by two or more exhibitors, without prior written consent of the Fair Organizer, who may authorize joint stands. In the case of joint stands, the authorized exhibitor will assume all the responsibilities of an individual exhibitor.
2.6 No stand may be handed over or sub-let, in whole or in part, to another exhibitor.
2.7 No allocations will be offered until the Registration Fee has been paid.
NOTE: In accordance to the Spanish Law: C.A. Madrid 5/2002 dated June 27th, 2002, access to the Salon Gourmets is strictly forbidden to persons under the age of 18, (neither children nor babies alone nor accompanied by a parent or guardian) neither during the fair nor assembly and dismantling. Where any doubt arises, proof of identity will be required.
3.1 Once your participation is confirmed, a Reservation Number will be assigned; this number will determine the order for allocation of stands. The allocations will be chosen by rigorous order of reservation, fulfillment of the payment dates and m2 hired, and will also be determined by the Executive Committee, in accordance with the aims and objectives of the Salon Gourmets.
Monographic exhibition lounges (Wine Lounge, GourmetQuesos, The Gallery and LMG).
The companies hiring monographic spaces will receive a Reservation Number which will determine the order for the choice of allocations.
Stands allocated initially may be changed by the Executive Committee for technical, systems, distribution or security purposes. The assignation of stands is not definitive until the corresponding fees have been paid in full.
3.2 The decisions of the Executive Committee on participation and allocation of stands will be communicated to exhibitors, whose acceptance will be expressed by making the payments stipulated at the referred deadlines.
Registration Fee 55 €/m2.
The payment of the registration fee includes the following concepts and basic services: Dossier opening, administration processing and the right of a reservation number and the right to space request/reserve and its corresponding allocation. No allocations will be offered until the Registration Fee has been paid. Right to the on-line exhibitor’s area.
Space Rental Fee 241 €/m2.
INCLUDES: The space booked. Entitlement to stand assembly and dismantling tax. Cleaning of the stand during the Fair. Inclusion in the Official Catalogue with company name and brands. 1 invitation / event and 8 invitations / day per 2 m2 booked. 4 Exhibitor passes per stand up to 24 m2, an additional pass for every 12 m2 up to 100 m2. 1 parking pass per each 50m2 hired or fraction. Collective civil liability and fire insurance. Electrical consumption (24h.) and 24 hours permanent power supply once the Mandatory Power Supply in hired (130w/m2). Entitlement to the Business Center, Innovation & Organic Exhibition Areas.
1 Corner (2 sides open) 24,10 €/m2* (10% surcharge over the Space Rental Fee).
2 Corners (3 sides open) 48,20 €/m2* (20% surcharge over the Space Rental Fee).
* The corners will be assigned based on m2 hired and the needs of the Organizers.
Fitted Stand 85 €/m2.
INCLUDES: Assembly of the stand. Aluminum shell-scheme structure. Melamine Boards 1m in width and 3m in height. Maroon fair carpet. 1 counter (100 x 50 x 96) per 15 m2 or fraction. 1 round table per 15 m2 or fraction. 1 chair per 5 m2 or fraction. 1 shelf per 5 m2 or fraction. Fuse box. 1 socket (500w.). 75w./m2 lighting. Mandatory Power Supply (130 w/m2). Fascia Board with company name.
Official Design Stand:
Official Design Stand 165 €/m2.
INCLUDES: Assembly of the stand. Chipboard 3 m. high. Grey fair carpet. Totem with company logo. Counter (see design). Storage, tables, shelves, chairs, high stool (depending on the m2 hired). Adhesive Vinyl of 2,30 x 1 in totem. Vinyl lettering with company name. Mandatory Power Supply (130 w/m2). Spotlights of 300 w. Fuse box with socket. 1 socket (500 w.) in counter. Bookshelf 4 shelves in storage.
Note: Assigned space will not be final until you have paid, in full, the corresponding rates.
MONOGRAPHIC EXHIBITON LOUNGES
WINE LOUNGE, THE GALLERY AND LMG
ALL SPACES INCLUDE: Dossier opening. Administration processing. The right of a reservation number and the right to space request/reserve and its corresponding allocation. Hand-Key Stand. Stand construction. Entitlement to stand assembly and dismantling rights. Cleaning of the stand during the Fair. Electrical consumption, 24 hours permanent power supply. Collective civil liability and fire/lighting insurance. Inclusion in the Official Catalogue with brands and right to the Innovation & Organic Exhibition Areas. Fair Carpet. Fascia Board with company name.
Invitations, Exhibitor passes. Parking pass and Stand Equipment (see specific conditions of each mode). Right to the on-line exhibitor’s area.
A minimum of participants is required for the monographic exhibition lounges.
INDIVIDUAL SPACES EQUIPMENT
Wine Lounge: 2.750 €/u.*
Equipment: 6m2 Hand-Key Stand. Socket (500w.). 4 invitations/event and 20 invitations/day. 2 Exhibitor passes. 1 parking pass. 2 interviews at the Business Center. 1 Display cabinet with lock. 1 Stool. 1 round table with 2 chairs. Shelve cupboard with light and lock. The picture to decorate the panel is NOT included. (Panel measures: 100 cm. x 180 cm.). Shared storage. Shared Fridges. Glasses not included.
The Best Gourmets Wine Guide (LMG): 2.400 €/u.* Gourmets Wine Guide 2020
Includes: 4m2 Hand-Key Stand. Socket (500w.). 4 invitations/event and 20 invitations/day. 2 Exhibitor passes. 1 parking pass. The right to exhibit at the New Products Area. 1 Display cabinet with lock. 2 Stools in white. 1 glass shelf. Company logo. 1 Riedel glass rack of 25 u. Shared Storage with shared fridges.
Exhibitors of the 33rd edition of the Salon Gourmets can participate in this area:
- Stand from 30 m2 and on: 0 €.
- Stand from 10 to 29 m2: 1.000 €*.
- Stand of 9 m2 or less, as well as, co-exhibitor of a stand: 1.500 €*.
Note: Only wines rated with and over 90 points are allowed to exhibit in this Lounge (published in the Best Gourmets Wine Guide 2020).
The Gallery: 1.750 €/u.*
Includes: 3m2 Hand-Key Stand. Socket (500w.). 3 invitations/event and 12 invitations/day. 2 Exhibitor passes. 1 parking pass. 1 round table with 2 chairs. Company Logo. Lighted Cupboard (1.50 x 0.50 m. with an exhibition area of 1 x 0.35 m.). Shared Storage.
* VAT Not included. An additional VAT charge of 10% is to be added to these prices, or the rate which applies at the time of invoicing.
Exhibitors from Salon Gourmets 2019 who confirm their participation in Salon Gourmets 2020 before Friday September 28th, 2019, will benefit from a 12% discount over the Space Rental Fee concept, provided that all payment conditions are fulfilled.
In order for applications to be considered definitive, the following conditions of payment must be met:
No applications will be considered if the payment of the Registration Fee is not enclosed.
- Registration Fee (*), to be enclosed when sending the Participation Request, mandatory condition to validate application.
- First payment, 50% Space Rental Charge, before Monday, November 11st, 2019.
- Second payment, 50% Space Rental Charge, before Wednesday, January 15th, 2020.
(*) Exhibitors from the 33rd Salon de Gourmets 2019 edition, who formalize their application by sending the form and the corresponding payment, before Friday, September 30th, 2019 and meet the remaining payment deadlines in the stipulated dates, will benefit from a 12% discount over the Space Rental Charge.
New exhibitors who confirm their participation before October 31st, 2019, will be charged a 5% discount on space rental, provided they meet the stipulated deadlines.
Monographic exhibition lounges (Wine Lounge, GourmetQuesos, The Gallery and LMG).
A sole payment will made once your participation is confirmed by the Organizers, by issuing the corresponding invoice. At the same time a Reservation Number will be assigned.
All Payments must be made by check or bank transfer to:
Pº San Francisco de Sales, 10 - E-28003 - MADRID
C.C.C. / IBAN: ES15 2038 1522 04 6000026882
SWIFT CODE: CAHMESMMXXX
NOTE: No applications will be considered if the payment of the Registration Fee is not enclosed.
Stands which have not been paid in full by the exhibitor 45 days before the Salon Gourmets start will become Organizer’s property, without the exhibitor having the right to a refund of the amount in concept of a fine, except for duly justified causes in the opinion of the Executive Committee.
Exhibitors, who waive their right to participate in the Salon Gourmets, forfeit all fees paid, if waived 60 days prior to the start of the Fair. Should Exhibitors cancel their participation before this period, and under proven facts; the Executive Committee will study every case individually and may consider refunding the amounts paid, with the exception of the registration fee.
Monographic exhibition lounges (Wine Lounge, GourmetQuesos, The Gallery and LMG): Exhibitors from these areas, who waive their right to participate in the Salon Gourmets, will lose in whole all fees paid.
5 SERVICES AND/OR EQUIPMENT HIRING
Once participation is confirmed, the exhibitor will receive a username and a password which will grant access to The Private Exhibitor’s Area, where visitors will be allowed to carry out the required steps for participation.
Space Rental Fee hiring only covers the area (with the exception of the Fitted Stand options and Monographic Exhibiting Lounges). Therefore exhibitors must request this services and/or equipment at www.gourmets.net/salon
- 21/02/20 is the deadline to hire Services and additional equipment.
After this deadline there will be a surcharge of 25% and we cannot guarantee the services even if the payment has been paid.
6.1 ASSEMBLY AND DISMANTLING
Exhibitors who have chosen Free Design Space must inform the Organizers before February 21st, 2020 about the company which is going to build or decorate their stand.
It is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to inform the constructor and/or decorator company about the deadlines for stand project submitting, services hiring and payments; as well as for assembly und dismantling conditions.
Stand builders and decorators companies must be aware of and comply with the applicable regulations for the work they carry out within the fair grounds, and act in accordance with the instructions and information given by IFEMA. In accordance with the above, before work starts, these companies must seek information on their obligations regarding risks and preventive measures in the exhibition areas during stand assembly and dismantling, the procedures in place for coordinating company activities, the general safety regulations of the site, regulations governing the entry and presence of vehicles for loading and unloading purposes, prohibited activities throughout the site or in specific places, regulations on the assembly of stands and/or structures, waste products, times designated for stands to be assembled and dismantled, and for goods and decoration materials to be brought in or taken out, etc.
All companies are responsible for complying with the site regulations set out below and for ensuring that their personnel comply with them as:
Prior to the beginning of the Stand Assembly:
- Send the stand decoration/construction plan to the Organizers for approval.
- Fill out the form: Prevention of Labor Risks and Business Activity Coordination and send it to the address shown on the form.
- If you are going to build a stand with two floors or a raised structure that is 1.20 m. high or more, you must submit a certificate or project plan with the corresponding works management details, signed by a competent technician approved by the relevant college. Stands may not exceed a maximum height of 5 m. (6 m. in peripheral).
- The maximum height of stands is 4 m. Logos and revolving signs may not exceed a maximum height of 5 m. Peripheral stands may not exceed a total height of 6 m. In the connection of the halls between 4, 6 & 8 the maximum height is 4 m. In all cases, the approval of the Salon Gourmets Organizers must be sought.
- Exhibition of products or decoration items shall not exceed, by any means, the limits of the stand.
- Stands built on elevations must include access ramp for the handicapped. If it is required by Ifema, the companies (designers/decoration Company, etc.) hired by the exhibitor for custom design stands might submit the decoration project, signed by a certified senior technician and passed by the corresponding association.
- Exhibitors must build a stand in the exhibition space booked. The Organizers are entitled to enforce compliance with this requirement should any company fail to make arrangements for a stand.
- Exhibitors who reserve space-only sites may not use the partition walls of adjacent stands.
- Fitted stands and monographic exhibition spaces will be available on Sunday March 28th, 2020 from 10:00 h. on.
- Assembly timetable is from 08:30 h. to 21:00 h. from Thursday 26th to Sunday March 29th, 2020.
- Dismantling timetable is on Friday April 3rd, 2020 from 8:30 h. to 21:30 h. and on Saturday April 4th, 2020 from 8:30 h. to 14:00 h.
Outside from these dates and times the access to the halls is strictly forbidden to exhibitors, as well as, constructors.
NOTE: The exhibitor is committed to attend his stand throughout the celebration of the Salon Gourmet, from the opening to the withdrawal of his merchandise, once the event is over. It will be the responsibility of each Exhibitor to monitor his material and objects deposited in their “stands”. For security reasons The Organization recommends not leaving the stands until the day has been closed and the pavilions have been evicted from professional visitors.
Exhibitors displaying goods that are not related to the Exhibition theme (according to the Executive Committee’s judgment) will forfeit their rights to the assigned space.
Exhibitors, who wish to hang mobile structures on the pavilions, should contact Ifema at Technical Department: firstname.lastname@example.org
6.3 CATALOGUE AND NEW PRODUCTS AREA
Salon Gourmets will not be held, in any case, responsible for any failure on the Exhibitor data to appear neither in the Catalogue, Innovation & Organic Exhibition Areas, nor in the Salon Gourmets web page (www.gourmets.net/salon ); if details have not been filled-out at the exhibitor’s private area by Thursday, March 5th, 2020. It is necessary to complete the catalogue on the date fixed in order to apply to the meetings in the BC.
Delivery of Goods - During the days of celebration of the Salon Gourmets, delivery of goods for Exhibitors will only be permitted between 08:30 and 10:00 h.
The entrance to the Exhibition Center will be indicated by Ifema, and the access to the pavilions will be indicated by the Organization.
Removal of Goods - Throughout the celebration of the Salon Gourmets, and in order to prevent theft, goods given to visitors may only be removed from the Fair by presentation to the security staff of the corresponding authorization attached to the product (sticker). Adhesive authorization labels will be provided by the Organizers and should be signed and stamped by the Exhibitor, prior to the visitor’s leaving.
6.5 BUSINESS CENTER - HOSTED BUYERS PROGRAM
Registration will be open from February 17th to March 8th, 2020. We remind you that, in order to take part in the B2B meetings with international buyers to be held at the Business Center, it is mandatory to fill out the catalogue and mark down the products of your interest beforehand.
Since February 24th and until March 8th, exhibitors will be able to contact the hosted buyers to pre-book business meetings through the 34SG Matchmaking app.
Exhibitors are entitled to attend a certain number of meetings depending on their modality of participation at Salon Gourmets, their products and the markets of their interest. If necessary, the Organization will provide interpretation service free of charge.
The Organizers will inform the exhibitors, depending on the space booked, the International Countries with the respective products they are interested in, in order for the exhibitors to request meetings with them. These meetings will take place in a designated area. The Organization will provide, free of charge, interpreters if necessary.Monographic Exhibiting Options have individual conditions for the Business Center.
The Organizer (Progourmet SA) will not be liable under any circumstances for the commercial agreements reached between the buyer or company and the exhibitor. These will be explicitly commercial and private between the parties.
6.6 EXHIBITOR AND PARKING PASES
(NOT valid for monographic exhibition areas)
Exhibitor Passes: The Organization will provide 4 exhibitor passes up to 24 m2 stands, and 1 additional pass for every 12 m2 up to 100 m2 stands. For additional passes, please contact Organization. The exhibitor must download from the passes assigned from it virtual personal space.
Parking Passes: The Organization will provide each Exhibitor with one free parking pass per each 50m2 or fraction. In case you wish any additional pass, you please contact the Organization. The parking budge will be handed to the exhibitor, during the days of assembly, at the Organization Office.
Invitations:The Organization will provide 1 invitation / event and 8 invitations / day per 2 m2 booked.
Exhibitors may request as many additional invitations, as they wish, at the unit cost of 20,00 € / event and 6,00 € / day (VAT not included). There is no charge to visitors in possession of these invitations.
NOTE: In everyone’s interest, from the first day of Salon Gourmets on, the Organizers will proceed to ask the visitors, at the exits, to give the passes back in case the holder is not planning to visit the fair again.
6.7 TRAVEL AND ACCOMODATION
The Organization will provide a list of partner hotels, in case you are in need, where you can benefit from on Iberia flight tickets (official carrier).
The Organization will provide for the general security on the site of the Fair 24 hours a day, but will not be liable under any circumstances for material or objects left by Exhibitors on their stands. Security services will begin Thursday, March 26th at 08:30 h. and will end on, Saturday, April 4th at 14:00 h.
The Organizers are authorized to set up whatever procedures are deemed necessary to ensure the provision of security.
Exhibitors who wish own security, may hire individual service for their stand. Please contact the Organization.
- The Organizers of the SALON GOURMETS accepts no responsibility, whatsoever, for vehicle security parked in car parks on the Exhibition Site (Feria de Madrid); this applies to the vehicles and/or to the safety of goods or persons inside these vehicles. Therefore, SALON GOURMETS assumes no responsibility for theft, damage or any accidents, whatsoever, caused by third parties.
- Any loss, damage or accident of any kind, (goods, staff, objects, etc., which may be found at the stand), will be the Exhibitor’s sole responsibility; being the Organizers exempt from any responsibility, whatever the alleged motives might be, if such circumstances were to occur.
- Each Exhibitor will be responsible for the security of the material / products and/or objects at their “stands.” The Organizers recommend not leaving their stands until professional visitors have concluded their visit and the exhibition halls have been cleared.
- The Exhibitor will be responsible for the goods exhibited at their stands and the legal consequences, which could arise from displaying illegal products, or products in a bad condition, etc.
- Likewise, the Exhibitor will be responsible for obtaining the necessary/mandatory administrative permits related to product handling and exhibiting, etc. Salon Gourmets assumes no responsibility in this matter.
- Exhibitors displaying goods that are not related to the Exhibition theme (according to the Executive Committee’s judgment) will forfeit their rights to the assigned space. Only products connected to the sectors addressed by the Organizers will be allowed on stands. In case of non-compliance with this obligation, the Exhibition Management will request the Exhibitor, in writing, to remove such products immediately. Exhibitors will be allowed a period of two hours to remove the products. If they fail to do so, their stands will be closed down and their fascia board will be removed. In such circumstances, the Exhibitor will have no right to the refund of amounts deposited or to any compensation of any sort.
- Feria de Madrid will ensure for medical assistance, which will be available for any problems which may arise.
6.9.1 MANDATORY INSURANCE CONDITIONS
Exhibitors and goods are covered till the referred amounts, against the Multifair Insurance Policy (Fire, Lighting and /or Explosion, guarantee extensions and attendance expenses to the exhibition) and Civil Liability Insurance Policy.
Progourmet, S.A. will proceed to subscribe a general civil liability insurance policy for an insured sum of 2,000,000 € which provides for the following coverage:
- Operating Liability.
- Contractor and Subcontractor’s Liability (Subsidiary).
- Civil Liability Deriving from the Assembly and Dismantling ofTrade Fairs or Events.
- Tenant’s Liability (damage to IFEMA installations).
- Employers’ Liability (Sub-limit per victim no less than 150,000.00 €).
- Civil Liability Guarantee.
- Defense and Bons.
The franchise applied to the policy shall not exceed 600.00 € per claim and shall only be applied to material damage. The validity of the insurance must be maintained for all the period the service is contracted.
Purpose of the Insurance: To guarantee the claims deriving from any civil liability which are formulated in relation to the organization, assembly, holding and dismantling of the event for which the IFEMA installation is contracted. To this effect, the policy must explicitly include the organization of trade fairs and events in the activity section.
6.9.2 Damage and civil liability insurance for Exhibitors
The Organizer shall pay minimum Civil Liability insurance which provides coverage of 30,000.00 € and Multifair damage insurance with a minimum coverage of 18,000.00 € in accordance with the terms and conditions detailed below:
18.104.22.168. MultiFair damage insurance
Description of risk insured: The material damage which may be sustained by the assets owned by the exhibitors during each event or activity; the period of coverage comprises assembly, the event itself and dismantling by exhibitors. The obligatory minimum insurance for each Exhibitor shall be 18,000.00€ in the form of first-loss coverage.
Insured assets: All furniture or professional, office, commercial or industrial equipment, machinery, installations, utensils, tools, casts, models, moulds and in general those fixed or moveable installations to be found in the area of the exhibitor.
- Fire, lightning and explosion.
- Extension of guarantees: acts of vandalism and/or those which are ill-intentioned, impact of land and/or aerial vehicles, damage by water, smoke, liquidation expenses, salvage and clear-up expenses, mud removal and sludge extraction expenses.
- Breakage of window panes, plate glass, mirrors and signs which form a set part of the assets insured.
- Expenses of attendance at the exhibition, limited to 12,020.24 €.
Franchises: 10% with a minimum of 150.25€ and a maximum of 1,502.53 €.
22.214.171.124. Civil Liability Insurance
The Exhibitor shall be obliged to compensate for any type of personal, material and consequential damage deriving from the organization and holding of the event, including the periods of its assembly and dismantling, both to IFEMA and third parties.
For the purpose of guaranteeing the compensation, the Organizer must sign a general civil liability insurance policy for a sum insured by the Organizer of 30,000.00€ which provides for the following coverage:
- Operating Liability.
- Contractor And Subcontractor’s Liability (Subsidiary).
- Civil Liability Derived From Assembly And Dismantling Of Trade Fairs And Events.
- Employers’ Liability (Sub-limit per victim no less than 150,000.00€).
- Cross Civil Liability.
- Civil Liability Guarantee.
- Defense and Bons.
The franchise applied to the policy shall not exceed 600.00€ per claim and shall only be applied to material damage.
The validity of the insurance must be maintained for the whole of the period the service is contracted.
Purpose of the Insurance
To guarantee the claims deriving from any civil liability which are formulated in relation to the organization, assembly, holding and dismantling of the event for which the IFEMA installation is rented. For these purposes the policy must explicitly include the organization of trade fairs and events in the activity section.
6.10 FORBIDDEN ACTIVITIES
- The spraying of cellulose-based paints is strictly forbidden on any type of object inside the Exhibition Centre.
- The depositing or exhibition of dangerous, inflammable, explosive or insalubrious materials, which could cause unpleasant odors and which, in general, may prove to be unpleasant to other Exhibitors or visitors.
- The installation of gas on stands or in any space of the Pavilions.
- Projecting any type of image or light beam, outside the allocated area.
- Any type of constructions, in areas defined as aisles, within the exhibition centre.
- Cooking products which produce odors/excessive smoke, unless the express permission of the Organizers has been sought. In any case, it will be mandatory to install extractor hoods with carbon filters. Mainly stands with meat product, fish, fresh...
- Noisy displays which might disturb other Exhibitors, with a limit of 60 decibels as measured at the edge of the stand.
- Product consumption, outside the limits of the stands.
- Activities, not related to the theme of the fair, under the criteria of Salon Gourmets.
- The distribution and exhibition of samples, ’sandwich-board people’, leaflets, pamphlets, and all types of promotional material must be restricted to the Exhibitor’s stand area. Promotional material distributed, in the mentioned areas, may not diverge from the general theme of the Salon Gourmets.
6.11 PASSES WITHDRAWAL
In everyone’s interest, from the first day of Salon Gourmets on, the Organizers will proceed to ask the visitors, at the exits, to give the passes back in case the holder is not planning to visit the fair again.
6.12 COMPETENCE AND RESPONSABILITY
- The present Internal Regulations, as well as any additional rules, regulations of Salon Gourmets and the Exhibition Site Regulations where the event is to be held, will apply to all exhibitors participating in the “SALON GOURMETS”. All exhibitors agree to these rules by their participation.
- All the conditions set out in the present Internal Regulations, are mandatory and in full force; as long as, there is no need to imply a modification of its contents. Exhibitors will be notified in due course of any modifications.
- The contracting parts, in accordance with the present regulation and, with express resignation to their own law, if there was to be one, are to comply with the Courts of Madrid to dissolve any controversy that could arise by the interpretation or fulfillment of the present regulations.
- In case that, Salon Gourmets, for any reason beyond the Organizer’s control, fail to take place; the exhibitor will only be entitled to the refund of the amounts paid, except for the amount of the registration fee, and will not be entitled to any compensation.
- Likewise, by justified cause or force majeure, Salon Gourmets may alter the event location or dates, informing the exhibitor about the changes. The Organizer is exempt from any/all liability/responsibility. Exhibitors shall undertake to staff their stand during the whole event, from the opening of the show until their goods have been removed once the Salon is over.
- Prourmet, S.A. is not, in any case, responsible for any commercial transactions that may be originated in the Salon Gourmets.
- NOT being the object of Progourmet, S.A. the realization of purchase-sale transactions of any kind within the Salon Gourmets, but its own and exclusive organization, will not allow the subscription of any commercial operation by any representative of Progourmet, S.A.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In accordance to the Spanish Law: C.A. Madrid 5/2002 dated June 27th, 2002, access to the Salon Gourmets is strictly forbidden to persons under the age of 18, (niether children nor babies alone nor accompanied by a parent or guardian) neither during the fair nor assembly and dismantling. Where any doubt arises, proof of identity will be required.
Note: Salon Gourmets will only grant access exclusively to registered trade professionals. Entrance will be permitted up to 30 minutes before closing.