1 Burger Combat, Spanish Hamburguer Championship / Lantmännen / Gourmets
The first Burger Combat organized by Lantmännen Unibake and Grupo Gourmets arrives in Spain, a battle between chefs looking to turn their hamburger into the best of the country. The contest, which is held for the first time in Spain, will take place live during the Salón Gourmets. Chefs will have to be creative with their premium hamburger recipe that must contain, in addition to the Lantmännen Unibake bread, sauce, meat and other ingredients of their choice. From the classic to the most innovative, this contest promises to raise the burgers to the gourmet category.
The winners of this edition were:
Vanessa San Jose Matilla, La Bistroteca - winner.
Ismael Company, The Black Turtle - second classified.
Fuensanta Hernández Tovar, Los Secretos de la Alacena Catering - third classified.
- Felipe Ruano, President ASEMAC.
- Teppo Tauriainen, Ambassador of Sweden.
- Clara P. Villalón, Gastronomy Specialist.
- Ana Laura Locoselli, New Product Developer KFC.
- Iñigo Urrechu, Chef and owner Rte Zalacaín and Rtes Urrechu.
- Alberto Luchini, food critic and chronicler.
- Dado Lima, Toro Burger Lounge.
- Fuensanta Hernández Tovar, Los Secretos de la Alacena Catering.
- Esteban Sedeño Rodríguez, CoNFuSióN.
- Ismael Company, The Black Turtle.
- Darío del Monte Gonzalez, Gastro cervecería Selva