GOAT´S CHEESE YOUNG WITH RED BERRIES
- Exhibitor: QUESOS ROCINANTE, S.L.
- Brand name: MAESTROS QUESEROS
- Sector: PASTA DURA
With more than half a century of history, located in the largest natural region on the Iberian Peninsula, Quesos Rocinante is one of the leading cheese producers in Spain, making, amongst others, the authentic and unmistakable P.D.O. Manchego Cheese ‘MAESE MIGUEL’.
For each type of milk, we offer awide range of cheeses with different ages: soft to reserva sheep’s milk cheese, or with a rind coated with rosemary; pure goat’s milk cheese with rosemary or red wine soaked,and different varieties of Iberico cheese, the most popular cheese inSpain, semi-cured, cured, or curedin extra virgin olive oil. Furthermore,we also offer a range of different packaging options for catering andself-service. With the combination of the latest technology and the tradition and knowhow of our professionals, we’re able to optimize our dairy supply and production processes. We take great care in maturing all our cheeses in a natural cellar and apply strict quality controls at all times to obtain an outstanding product.
- Address: Ctra. de Toledo, s/n
- Town: Malagón
- Postcode: 13420
- County: Ciudad Real
- Region: CASTILLA-LA MANCHA
- Country: España
- Phone number: +34 926 266 410
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Web: http://www.rocinante.es
- Facebook: quesosrocinante
- Twitter: quesosrocinante?lang=es
- Instagram: quesosrocinante/?hl=es
- Pavilion: 6
- Stand: 6F23