Artisan Aged Cheese (Raw Milk) GOLD WORLD CHEESE AWARDS 2017-2018
- Exhibitor: PAGO VALLE DE LOS MOLINOS
- Brand name: PAGO VALLE DE LOS MOLINOS
- Sector: PASTA DURA
The Artisan Aged Cheese is traditionally made with raw sheep's milk. It takes 18 months of maturation and tuning in the cellar to achieve a cheese with a firm laminar texture of straw-gold color. The long and slow tuning process allows the exaltation of its powerful flavor and aroma. A delight for lovers of noble and prominent cheese.
- Gold World Cheese Awards 2017-18
- Silver World Cheese Awards 2016-17
"In a place in La Mancha ...", in the southeast foothills of the Montes de Toledo, there is Pago Valle de los Molinos.
Payment Valle de los Molinos is born with the idea of taking advantage of and putting value on the natural resources coming from the field and thus bring the natural environment closer to the final consumer.
Starting only from sheep farming we produce a wide range of Cheeses, unmistakable for its flavor, texture and aroma. From our walnut crops we obtain Walnuts and olive oil plantations.
Our motto: "Caring for Quality from Origin" allows us to differentiate ourselves through an integral process of production, in which we preserve an artisanal elaboration and under the principle of environmental and social sustainability.
- Address: Finca Valle delos Molinos
- Town: Yébenes, Los
- Postcode: 45470
- County: Toledo
- Region: CASTILLA-LA MANCHA
- Country: España
- Phone number: +34 629 046 598
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Web: http://www.valledelosmolinos.es
- Facebook: Pago-Valle-de-los-Molinos-752238991541081/?fref=ts
- Twitter: VLosMolinos
- Pavilion: 10
- Stand: 10GQ
- Sector: FOOD