Organic herbs and spices.
- Exhibitor: ORBALLO
- Brand name: Orballo
- Sector: ESPECIAS
Herbs and spices
Herbs and spices. Carefully-selected herbs and spices that will make your dishes shine. An intense flavour unlike anything you’ve ever tasted before. Give them a try, you’ll love them!
Bursting with flavour (delish!). With maximum purity, our herbs and spices are unique.
All ingredients are 100% organic. That means they don’t contain any pesticides, herbicides, artificial flavours or any other chemical substance. That's why, as well as tasting good, they’re also good for you. And what’s good for you, is good for the planet.
A few things we´d like you to know:
- We grow as much as we can in our own fields. What we can’t grow ourselves, we source from nearby fields, demanding the highest quality.
- We don’t adulterate our products with any substitutes. What you see is what you get.
- Our products are made with the utmost respect for the planet. And this applies not only to our products, but also to all our processes. That’s what makes the difference.
Be careful with the quantities: The flavour of these spices is unadulterated, so we recommend that you start by adding a little at a time.
Made to last: Our jars are designed to last as long as possible in your kitchen, so they contain a greater quantity.
As lovers of nature, healthy food and rural Galicia we believe there’s nothing more rewarding than working the land. This is why, in 2012, we decided to set up Orballo to offer you the best quality products, 100% organic.In the As Mariñas region, in the province of A Coruña, Spain, we started to cultivate and enhance species such as chestnuts, hazelnuts, walnuts and a wide variety of aromatic plants, with the respect and care that our land deserves.
Our commintment to change the world... slowly, but surely.
- 100% Organic Products. We know how beneficial it is for our body and our health to consume natural products, which is why Orballo avoids all use of pesticides, herbicides and synthetic chemicals that can harm our health.
- 100% sustainable products. We love nature and the biodiversity it offers us. We believe that it’s vitally important to respect the environment, so we’re determined to do our bit to change the world by not using any synthetic additives that might destroy the ecosystem.
- 100% quality products. We take care of the entire production process ourselves, which allows us to guarantee that our produce is harvested at the best time and processed with the utmost care. We are committed to quality and to our land.
All our products are organic, grown without pesticides, herbicides or artificial fertilisers. They do not contain any substances or residues that are harmful to human health or that reduce their nutritional benefits. All our products are the result of a careful selection of seeds and strains.
We have the support of professionals in the sector and together we research to create all our products, thus obtaining unique and inimitable products adapted to our raw material.
We control the entire process and the traceability of our products. As well as meeting the requirements of the relevant regulatory boards, we also have our own protocols in place to offer products of the highest quality possible
We believe in the different capacities of people and are committed to the integration of people at risk of social exclusion, with the aim of achieving a more egalitarian society.
Orballo has been able to grow thanks to the land and to the people who live in the region, which is why we reinvest our profits there.
The people who work in our company share our values. We build relationships with people who have the same concerns as we do.
Conciliation and equality
In our company, we’re all just people - there’s no room for discrimination based on age, gender, race or any other differentiating factor. At the same time, we respect the moments, space and pace of each person, in line with our maxim “If it’s good for the person, it’s good for Orballo.
The surrounding area is also important to us at Orballo, which is why we encourage the coexistence of different species within the environment.