A Extra Virgin Olive Oil OleoAlmanzora Arbequina Metal Tin 500 ml gourmet
- Exhibitor: OLEO ALMANZORA
- Brand name: Oleoalmanzora Premium
- Sector: ACEITE DE OLIVA VIRGEN EXTRA
Extra Virgin Olive Oil of the Arbequina variety, from the low almanzora (ALMERÍA - ANDALUCÍA), an ideal place for the cultivation of the olive grove.
Characteristics: - Early harvest.
- Cold extraction.
- Premium Quality.
- International awards.
- Harvest: Mechanical.
- Storage: Inertized in Stainless Steel.
- Suggestions Storage: Store in a cool place, away from light and heat.
TASTING PROFILE: Oil of great delicacy and excellent vegetable fragrances, in smell we find a medium-high fruity of green fruit aromas, which reminds us of green banana, grass or almond. Its mouthfeel has a slight fluidity with an exquisite sweetness. Bitter and spicy are very soft.
Oleoalmanzora is a company in the Spanish Olive Oil sector. An agribusiness project promoted by Mr. Jose Sanchez Parra, a passionate of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. He comes from a long tradition of several generations of olive growers who have been changing and adapting olive farming systems, to the latest environmentally friendly technologies. Ensuring to obtain the highest quality of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
The company has four Olive yards with more than 30,000 Arbequina olive trees variety in a super intensive farming production, and 5000 Koroneiki Olive trees variety.
The main activity of the company is to transform the fruits of their selected Olive yards in Extra Virgin Olive Oil gourmet, by providing authentic, top quality Premium olive juice to the consumers.
- Address: Pol. Ind. de Pulpí, Calle I, 8
- Town: Pulpí
- Postcode: 04640
- County: Almería
- Region: ANDALUCÍA
- Country: España
- Phone number: +34 950 464 180
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://www.oleoalmanzora.com/
- Facebook: Aceite-de-Oliva-Virgen-Extra-Oleoalmanzora-351688914980151/
- Pavilion: 6
- Stand: 6D20