Mantequera de Tineo is a small butter-making company based in the South West of Asturias, in Northern Spain. It was founded in 1920 by a group of farmers who wanted to improve the economy of the local area. Thanks to their endeavor and the subsequent hard work and dedication of our workforce, we have carried on making the finest butter to the present day.
Our highly skilled and knowledgeable team are absolutely vital to churning out the perfect butter. We like to say that we are butter artisans.
Nowadays we sell two brands:
- Lorenzana Butter: the most famous butter in Andalusia. We are now working on adding a new range of flavours to our traditional and salted butters. You will be amazed at how good they taste!
- Imperial Butter: this brand is the oldest and most traditional of Asturian butters. It is our signature product and the creme de la creme of Mantequera de Tineo.
- Address: Marcelino Camacho, 5
- Town: Tineo
- Postcode: 33870
- County: Asturias
- Region: PRINCIPADO DE ASTURIAS
- Country: España
- Phone number: +34 985 801 087
- Fax: +34 985 900 617
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Web: http://www.mantequeradetineo.com
- Facebook: mantequillalorenzana
- Pavilion: 10
- Stand: 10E34
- Sector: FOOD