TEMPRANILLO - IGP VINO DE LA TIERRA DE CASTILLA Y LEÓN
- Exhibitor: GRUPO VALDECUEVAS
- Brand name: FLOR ITURA
- Sector: VINO ROSADO
Made of must only obtained by traditional bleeding, by gravity, with no mechanical pressing. We look for a very fruity nose and a robust palate. A rosé with the soul of a red wine.
Appearance: raspberry pink.
Nose: High aromatic intensity, red berries with fresh herbs and floral hints.
Palate: on the palate it has a good structure, voluptuous, and round. Refreshing and with a good length.
The Martin family has been working in the agrofood sector for more tan 70 years, and during this time they have shown the gastronomical wealth of their region, a place with an undeniable value: Castilla y León.
In 2008 the 3rd generation of the family, led by a deep respect and an absolute believe in the product, embark on a thrilling project:
- To elaborate one of the best Extra Virgin Olive Oils of the world.
- To become a winery of reference along Rueda appellation, very well known for the Verdejo indigenous grape.
- Address: Pza. Martí y Monso, 5 - 1º
- Town: Valladolid
- Postcode: 47001
- County: Valladolid
- Region: CASTILLA Y LEÓN
- Country: España
- Phone number: +34 983 361 029
- Fax: +34 983 033 942
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://www.valdecuevas.es
- Facebook: grupovaldecuevas
- Twitter: valdecuevas
- Instagram: instagram.com/grupovaldecuevas/
- Pavilion: 4
- Stand: 4F08
- Sector: DRINKS AND BEVERAGES