High-quality certified organic beef meat, direct to your home from sustainable farms. Cow carcass
- Exhibitor: CARNISIMA
- Brand name: CARNÍSIMA
- Sector: TERNERA
Breeds of beef:
- Pure brown mountain race, Ecological
- Pure limousine race. Conventional and semi-extensive
- Mestizo Ecological
- Fleckvieh Conventional
- Angus Conventional
- Friesian Conventional
- Conventional, with feed based on 100% vegetable feed formulated and selected by Carnísima
- Ternera Rosa: Male or female animal up to 12 months old, fed with milk until five months of age and then grass and / or feed. Bright pink meat, tender, tasty and with white fat
- Añojo: Male or female animal between 12 and 24 months of age, weaned at five months and raised with pastures and / or feed. Its meat is bright purple red, tender and tasty, and its fat more abundant than in veal, and white
- Vaca: Female animal, older than 48 months. Dark red meat, with intense flavor and yellow fat.
Cow carcass Performance
- For our Limousin breeds and their native crosses, of excellent meat aptitude, the carcass offer a yield of around 65%
- The average yield of a Friesian is around 50%.
- For Angus the yield ranges around 52%
- Mountain pardas offer a yield of between 56 and 57%.
- For Fleckvieh the yield is 59-60%
Classification of our cow carcass according to the SEUROP Model
All our channels are classified in the upper levels:
- S (superior) for our mestizos, with all extremely convex profiles; exceptional muscle development with double muscles (“culón” type)
- E (excellent) for the vast majority of our livestock, with all convex to superconvex profiles and exceptional muscle development
- U (very good) for the vast majority of our cattle, with overall convex profiles and strong muscle development
The selection of these races allows us to obtain long formats and with a great development of the posterior limb, and therefore, with a higher percentage of first-class pieces: leg, loin and sirloin
Female animals provide a greater degree of greasing, greater tenderness to the meat and more intense flavor.
A diet rich in carotenes, especially beta-carotenes, provides a yellow color of the fat, therefore a termination to grass gives channels with more yellow fat than those that come from fattening animals.
A high proportion of saturated fatty acids are reflected in very consistent and compact fats.
Meat color: light red to bright
A slow and long refrigeration allows an adequate maturation in order to obtain the characteristic tenderness of our meat. The carcass is subjected to "oreo" after slaughter and slaughter, following a cooling curve that guarantees an uninterrupted decrease in temperature and at the same time applying adequate ventilation to avoid condensation of water on its surface. Meats are served for 10 to 30 days.
Organic, certified and sustainable meat, from the farm to the consumer's table.