Red Wine Gran Reserva Tempranillo-Cabernet / roasted or stewed meats, and dried cheeses.
- Exhibitor: BODEGAS MALÓN DE ECHAIDE
- Brand name: SEÑOR DE CASCANTE GRAN RESERVA
- Sector: DO Navarra
Alcohol content: 13,5 % vol.
Grape: 85 % Tempranillo and 15 % Cabernet Sauvignon.
Production: Ageing. Type of oak: american, holding 225 litres. Time in Barrel: 24 months. Time in bottle: 36 months.
Tasting notes: clean and bright and an attractive brick-red ru by in colour. On the nose the wonderful aromas of ageing reveal a rich and perfect blending of fruit and spices, in which wild fruit, blackberries, tobacco, and the smoky, toasted tones of coffee come to the fore. In the mouth the wines offers an interesting personality that is mature and rich in noble tannins and velvety, with all the complex notes of fruit and an excellent finish.1t is a Great Wine with a Great Personality.
Consumption and accompaniment: serve preferably between 16-18° C
- Address: Ctra. Tarazona, 33
- Town: Cascante
- Postcode: 31520
- County: Navarra
- Region: NAVARRA
- Country: España
- Phone number: +34 948 851 411
- Fax: +34 948 844 504
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://www.malondeechaide.com
- Facebook: @malondeechaide
- Twitter: @MalondeEchaide
- Pavilion: 6
- Stand: 6B12
- Sector: DRINKS AND BEVERAGES