7th Round Table Gourmets: The language of wine
Schedule: M - 12:45 a 14:15
Stand number: 10J60
Grupo Gourmets once again honours its commitment to the present and the modernity by organizing the 7 Round Tables.
These will take place in the Gourmets Room (Hall 10), on Tuesday, April 9, 2019 during the 33rd Salón Gourmets.
Different speakers will discuss a range of topics. In this edition, the theme will be product and wines.
Gourmets Round Tables: The language of wine Tuesday, April 9, 2019 from 12:45 to 2:15 p.m.
The best experts, producers and professionals in the sector will analyse the current context, debate and offer their reflections. They will examine how wine consumption can take place through a more accessible and emotional language.
The speakers on this occasion shall be:
- Begoña Tormo (chair).
- Ignacio Crespo, GVG and CVG Gourmets Group Director.
- José Peñín, Peñín Guide founder.
- Mayte Lapresta, director of Sobremesa magazine.
- Meritxel Falgueras, sommelier, journalist,winesinthecity.com
- Raquel Pardo, wine freelance journalist, contributor to Sobremesa, RNE, Conde Nast, Planeta Vino.
- Antonio Candelas, director of Mi Vino magazine.
- Amaya Cervera, Periodista.