7th Round Table: Gourmet Product
Schedule: M - 11:00 a 12:30
Stand number: 10J60
Grupo Gourmets once again honours its commitment to the present and the modernity by organizing the 7 Round Tables.
These will take place in the Gourmets Room (Hall 10), on Tuesday, April 9, 2019 during the 33rd Salón Gourmets.
Different speakers will discuss a range of topics. In this edition, the theme will be product and wines.
Gourmet Product Round Table Tuesday, April 9, 2019 from 11:00 to 12:30.
This round table will address the topic of the product and its trends, fashion and formats, alarmist information and innovation in gastronomy, as well as discuss what is meant by gourmet products in Spain and abroad.
On this occasion, the speakers shall be:
- Begoña Tormo (chair).
- Javier Maté Caballero, General Secretary of Designations of Origin and Organic Production, MAPA.
- Alberto López Asenjo, Spanish Institute of Oceanography.
- José Miguel Mulet, Lecturer in Biotechnology (biochemistry and molecular biology) at the Polytechnic University of Valencia.
- Cristina Martín Blasi, CEO Executive President of Luxury Spain.
- Andrés Sánchez Magro, magistrate, Gourmets Club contributor.
- Ernesto Trigueros, partner of Cremades & Calvo Sotelo.
- Adolfo Muñoz, President, Saborea Spain.
- Rosa Vaño, owner, Castillo de Canena.
- José Berasaluce, historian and author of El engaño de la gastronomía española [The Deception of Spanish Gastronomy].