6th Draught Beer National Championship/Estrella Galicia
Schedule: M - 10:30 a 13:30
Stand number: 4A20
The best beer pourers in Spain gather every year at the Salon Gourmets Fair to compete in a spectacular contest. This will be the 6th edition of the Draught Beer National Championship / Estrella Galicia , part of Estrella Galicia’s Beer Master Sessions programme, where hoteliers from all over the country measure their skill, professionalism and quality in pouring a beer.
The main objective of Estrella Galicia in this championship is to promote beer culture and recognize the work of the hoteliers as a fundamental link in the distribution chain of the brand's products. In each contest held in each Autonomous Community, the jury chooses a champion, a runner-up and three runners-up. The champion and runner-up of each contest compete in the grand finale that takes place in the Salon Gourmets Fair.
This year the judges will be:
- Xabier Cubillo, Técnico de Cultura de Cerveza de Hijos de Rivera.
- Davinia Martínez, vigente Campeona nacional del este certamen.
- David Tena, ganador de la versión internacional de este campeonato.
- Fernando Iglesias, Responsable de Cultura de Cerveza de Hijos de Rivera.
At the 32nd edition of the Gourmets Fair and the 5th edition of the championship, the winner of the contest was:
- Davinia Martínez, from El Divino de Davínia Martínez in Orihuela (Alicante).
Contact us for more information.