QUESOS CANARIOS ARTESANALES BOLAÑOS
Quesos Bolaños is a company whose origins are located in the northern area of ??the island of Gran Canaria (Spain), in the foothills of Guia and Galdar, for more than 70 years, dedicated to the maturation and distribution of traditional Canarian cheese .
From native animals, cow, sheep and Canarian goat, the latter famous for its hardiness and high production, is obtained in the farm itself a high quality milk with the highest hygienic conditions, with which, following the traditional method They make our products made from raw milk. The process culminates with a period of healing that will accentuate the traditional aroma and flavor characteristic of Canarian artisan cheeses.
- Address: C/ Mariano, 15 - Salto del Negro
- Town: Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las
- Postcode: 35016
- County: Palmas, Las
- Region: CANARIAS
- Country: España
- Phone number: +34 699 855 970
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://www.quesoscanariosartesanalesbolanos.es
- Facebook: Quesos-Canarios-Artesanales-Bolaños-533962106633339/
- Pavilion: 8
- Stand: 8D40-15
- Sector: FOOD