Artisan Cured Cheese (Raw Milk) SUPER GOLD WORLD CHEESE AWARDS 2017-2018
- Exhibitor: PAGO VALLE DE LOS MOLINOS
- Brand name: Pago Valle de los Molinos
- Sector: QUESO DE OVEJA CURADO
The Artisan Cured Cheese is made according to the traditional form with raw sheep's milk. It matures for 6 months in the cellar until reaching a firm texture color with prominent eyes of ivory color. The slow yet deep process of refining with natural moldy bark allows you to achieve an intense and balanced taste in the mouth. The flavor, aroma and the extraordinary creaminess make this cheese cured a real delicacy.
- Super Gold World Cheese Awards 2017-18
- Bronze World Cheese Awards 2016-17
"In a place of La Mancha ...", in the southeastern foothills of the Montes de Toledo, is Pago Valle de los Molinos. Pago Valle de los Molinos was born with the idea of ??taking advantage of and valuing the natural resources coming from the countryside and thus bringing the natural environment closer to the final consumer.
Only from sheep farming we elaborate a wide range of Cheeses, unmistakable for their flavor, texture and aroma. From our walnut crops we obtain the Nuts and from the olive grove plantations Olive Oil.
Our motto: "Taking care of Quality from the Origin" allows us to differentiate ourselves through an integral process of production, in which we preserve an artisan elaboration and under the principle of environmental and social sustainability.
- Address: Carretera TO-3360, Km 2
- Town: Yébenes, Los
- Postcode: 45480
- County: Toledo
- Region: CASTILLA-LA MANCHA
- Country: España
- Phone number: +34 629 046 598
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://www.vallelosmolinos.es
- Facebook: Pago-Valle-de-los-Molinos-752238991541081/?fref=ts
- Twitter: VLosMolinos
- Pavilion: 2
- Stand: 2-GAL 24
- Sector: FOOD