Gin Siderit Reserve aged in French oak barrels of sugarcane rum - Limited edition
- Exhibitor: DESTILERÍA SIDERIT
- Brand name: Gin Reserve Siderit aged in Rum barrel, 43% Alc., 700ml
- Sector: GINEBRA
Limited edition made from the London Dry Gin Siderit Classic, winner of prestigious international awards, aged for 3 months in French oak barrels of sugarcane rum.
Tasting note: with caramel color, sweet in the mouth with reminiscent of molasses.
SIDERIT is a craft distillery, located in Northern Spain, specialized in the elaboration of handcrafted Premium spirits.
SIDERIT's premium distillates:
- London Dry Gin CLASSIC Siderit (neutral).
- Gin Siderit HIBISCUS (floral).
- Gin Siderit GINGERLIME (citric).
- Vodka Lactée Siderit (the first Vodka in the world that was ever elaborated from milk).
- Vermouth without added sugar.
What makes us different?
- Distillation in glass: maximum purity.
- Raw material: rye alcohol, botanicals 100% natural, low mineralization water.
- 3 months in deposit: long-term stability of the distillates.
- International and prestigious gold awards: IWSC, San Francisco World Spirits competition, Concours Mondial de Bruxelles, iTQi 2017. Innovation, tradition and craftsmanship, the perfect SIDERIT's blending.
- Address: Bº Los Riegos, 5 Nave 1
- Town: Piélagos
- Postcode: 39478
- County: Cantabria
- Region: CANTABRIA
- Country: España
- Phone number: +34 942 801 307
- Fax: +34 942 802 113
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Web: http://www.destileriasiderit.com
- Facebook: sideritgin/
- Twitter: ginsiderit?lang=es
- Pavilion: 8
- Stand: 8H03
- Sector: BEVERAGES