CEREX ANDARES IS CONSIDERED FIRST IBERIAN HAM BEER IN THE WORLD
- Exhibitor: DESTILADOS DE ESPAÑA
- Brand name: Cerex Andares
- Sector: CERVEZA
Ingredients: Water, barley malt, iberian ham, hops, yeast. 7% Alc. by Vol.
Cerex Andares is a new concept in beer. It is considered first iberian ham beer in the world.
Several months of investigation determinated that the best combination is produced when Iberian ham is incorporated in the process, adding a percent of one of the best ham in the world before fermentation.
Andares has born in Extremadura, Spain (land of reference of ham in the world), with one exclusive packaging.
Andares is a beer with seven degrees of alcohol, reddish – garnet, with an intense and exquisite flavour.
It easy to find pronounced hints of quince, citrus fruits and of course ham.
'Destilados de España' is a company based in Zarza de Granadilla (Cáceres, Spain), dedicated to the production, marketing and distribution of high-quality beer, gins and rum, with the following names:
Pilsen (Best Beer of Spain 2015)
Ibérica de Bellota (with acorns of the iberian forest)
Chestnut (Best Beer of Spain 2017 in the category 'smoked')
Cherry (Best Beer of Spain 2017 in the category 'fruity')
Andares (with Iberian ham).
- Spirito Vetton: Extra Dry & Cherry (elected Best Gin of Spain 2018)
- Ron Añejo Granadilla Superior Selection 18 months
- Address: Av. La Villa, 7
- Town: Zarza de Granadilla
- Postcode: 10710
- County: Cáceres
- Region: EXTREMADURA
- Country: España
- Phone number: +34 688 944 401
- Fax: +34 927 486 347
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Web: http://www.cervezacerex.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/CervezaCerex
- Twitter: @CervezaCerex
- Pavilion: 4
- Stand: 4F40