Craft Beer Type Milk Stout.Family: Ale (High fermentation). Bitterness: 30 IBUS. Vol: 5.5%
- Exhibitor: CERVEZA VIRTUS, S.L.
- Brand name: Black Virtus
- Sector: CERVEZAS ARTESANALES
Bourbon-style Milk Stout craft beer, without filtering or pasteurizing. Its color is very dark, opaque black. Creamy cinnamon foam. - Toasted grain aroma, with notes of coffee, chocolate, and bourbon. - On the palate the flavors of roasted coffee and dark chocolate dominate the palate accompanied by the touches of wood and smoked bourbon. A medium sweetness granted by the lactose offers a counterpoint to the toasted character and bitterness of the hops, lasting the latter at the end. Creamy body and low carbonation.
- Glass: Pitcher or pint glass.
-Family: Ale (High fermentation).
- Service temperature: 9º- 12º
- Bitterness: 30 IBUS.
- Vol: 5.5% alcohol.
- Pairing: Chocolate cake, sweets.
Cervezas Virtus Born in 2013 as a result of the passion of its founders, Ignacio Millán and Alfonso Moreno, it is a young and dynamic company that has not stopped growing and looking for new markets since its foundation, we specialize in creating a high quality beer and also in the realization of a la carte beers for all kinds of events and companies.
- Address: C/ José María de la Puente, 6, 3ºB
- Town: Burgos
- Postcode: 09006
- County: Burgos
- Region: CASTILLA Y LEÓN
- Country: España
- Phone number: +34 6733133095
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://www.cervezasvirtus.es
- Facebook: @cervezasvirtus
- Twitter: @cervezasvirtus
- Pavilion: 8
- Stand: 8D34-29
- Sector: BEVERAGES