Navardia - Young Red 2016 DOCa Rioja Bio
- Exhibitor: BODEGAS BAGORDI-ORGANIC VITICULTURE
- Brand name: NAVARDIA
- Sector: VINO TINTO CON D.O. JOVEN/DEL AÑO
Varieties: 80% Tempranillo, 15% Grenache and 5% Graciano
- Bronze Medal – International Wine & Spirits Competition 2017 (GB)
- Golden Leaf – Vinum Nature 2014 (Spain)
- Silver Medal – BioFach 2012, 2010 (Germany)
- 1 Star – ProWein 2012 (Germany)
- Diploma – International Wine Challenge 2003 (GB)
From grapes ecologically grown, we obtain this young and fruity wine, which outstands because of its nice palate. With unusual roundness and perfect balance, the presence of sulphur dioxide has been reduced, making this wine a natural and healthy product.
- VISUAL: Intense Picota cherry colour, well covered and medium layer, trim with violet sparkling. It is clean and bright.
- NASAL: ripe berries, well balanced with spicy notes, such as cloves and black pepper. Balsamic and delicate.
- TASTE: Fresh tasty entrance, Berries are present as they were in nose, good structure, lengthy persistent passing, together with a light tone of wild berries (blueberries and gooseberry) with a highlighted vegetal note and soft, light tanning perfectly balanced as a whole.
ECO first quality wines from DOCa Rioja (Rioja del Reyno sub-denomination) - family company that produces & bottles 100% of its wines on the property.
We cultivate and take care of 65 hectares of our own, which allows us to harvest the grapes at their optimum ripeness and control the entire complex and wonderful winemaking process.
Certified organic viticulture is one of our top priorities. We present a wide range of wines ... whites, rosés & reds of coupage and monovarietals, with more than 28 types in our catalogue. Very different wines, original and with an excellent quality-price ratio. Our USOA DE BAGORDI GRAN RESERVA 08 - 60% tempranillo 40% graciano - is the only ecological Gran Reserva of the denomination.
Latest awards at MillésimeBio Awards, Mundus Vini, Parker90 + ...