Navardia - Red Crianza 2015 DOCa Rioja bio
- Exhibitor: BODEGAS BAGORDI-ORGANIC VITICULTURE
- Brand name: NAVARDIA
- Sector: VINO TINTO CON D.O. CRIANZA
Varieties: 80% Tempranillo, 10%, Graciano, 10% Garnacha
Ageing: 12 months oak barrels
- Gold Medal – Mundus Vini (Germany) 2018
- Bronze Medal – International Wine&Spirits Competition (Great Britain) 2017
- Gold Medal – Biofach (Germany) 2017
- Silver Medal – Biofach (Germany) 2016 & 2012
After a careful harvesting of our ecological vines (over ten years of age) and an exquisite manufacturing, using the most avant guard technology together with a high degree of respect when preserving the natural characteristics of the grapes, we obtain carefully selected wines to be aged for a 12-month period in both American and French oak barrels and then lay in our bottle ageing hall.
- VISUAL: top layer intense cherry red, no evolution, clean and shiny with plenty of tears.
- NASAL: Good aromatic intensity and complexity, berries with acidic notes given by the variety Graciano. Fruit compote background and rich toasted like aromas together with subtle and nice spicy and balsamic ones.
- TASTE: fleshy structure very nicely balanced, good fruit, slight liquorice like bitterness which gives way smoothly to dark chocolate and light toasted flavours
ECO first quality wines from DOCa Rioja (Rioja del Reyno sub-denomination) - family company that produces & bottles 100% of its wines on the property.
We cultivate and take care of 65 hectares of our own, which allows us to harvest the grapes at their optimum ripeness and control the entire complex and wonderful winemaking process.
Certified organic viticulture is one of our top priorities. We present a wide range of wines ... whites, rosés & reds of coupage and monovarietals, with more than 28 types in our catalogue. Very different wines, original and with an excellent quality-price ratio. Our USOA DE BAGORDI GRAN RESERVA 08 - 60% tempranillo 40% graciano - is the only ecological Gran Reserva of the denomination.
Latest awards at MillésimeBio Awards, Mundus Vini, Parker90 + ...