Navardia - 100% Graciano 2014 with 10 months barrel ageing DOCa Rioja Bio
- Exhibitor: BODEGAS BAGORDI-ORGANIC VITICULTURE
- Brand name: NAVARDIA
- Sector: VINO TINTO CON D.O. CRIANZA
Variety: 100% Graciano
Silver Medal – International Wine&Spirits Competition (Great Britain) 2017
Careful selection of exclusive grapes from our oldest vines, less productive and ecologically grown make this varietal Graciano unique and balanced, combining features typical of the grape together with those of the soil and climate. Aging for 10 months in French oak barrels and later resting in our bottle aging hall, provide this wine with an elegant and attractive chromatic strength, highlighted by and intense violet colour and dyed tears.
- VISUAL: Outstanding intense blackberry and cherry colour, well covered. Trim with hardly any evolution.
- NASAL: Balance fruit compote aromas, ripe berries (black berries, black currants, blue berries...) with balsamic notes and a coffee bean like ending.
- TASTE: Tasty, lengthy and persistent. Outstanding tannins with toasted notes from a good barrel, being fruit the centre of attention.
ECO first quality wines from DOCa Rioja (Rioja del Reyno sub-denomination) - family company that produces & bottles 100% of its wines on the property.
We cultivate and take care of 65 hectares of our own, which allows us to harvest the grapes at their optimum ripeness and control the entire complex and wonderful winemaking process.
Certified organic viticulture is one of our top priorities. We present a wide range of wines ... whites, rosés & reds of coupage and monovarietals, with more than 28 types in our catalogue. Very different wines, original and with an excellent quality-price ratio. Our USOA DE BAGORDI GRAN RESERVA 08 - 60% tempranillo 40% graciano - is the only ecological Gran Reserva of the denomination.
Latest awards at MillésimeBio Awards, Mundus Vini, Parker90 + ...