Bagordi - Rosé 2017 100% Garnacha DOCa Rioja
- Exhibitor: BODEGAS BAGORDI-ORGANIC VITICULTURE
- Brand name: BAGORDI
- Sector: VINO ROSADO CON D.O.
Varieties: 100% Garnacha
The virgin must is cold macerated along with the red Garnacha skins for 18 to 24 hours. The must is then fermented at 18 degrees C. The natural yeast in the grapes takes care of turning the sugar to alcohol while respecting the natural aromas of red fruit. This process is favoured by keeping the skins separate from the fermentation process.
- Visual: pale pink, vibrant, clean, bright with a youthful violet like rim.
- Nasal: fresh, fruity. aroma that is suggestive of ripened acidic red fruit (strawberries, raspberries and forest fruits), rose petals along with a hint of natural carbonic gas all of which contributes to a refreshing sensation.
- Taste: refreshing sensation in mouth coupled with some slight acidic notes in which one can detect the typical primary aromas associated with Garnacha. Prolongued aftertaste and balanced acids.
ECO first quality wines from DOCa Rioja (Rioja del Reyno sub-denomination) - family company that produces & bottles 100% of its wines on the property.
We cultivate and take care of 65 hectares of our own, which allows us to harvest the grapes at their optimum ripeness and control the entire complex and wonderful winemaking process.
Certified organic viticulture is one of our top priorities. We present a wide range of wines ... whites, rosés & reds of coupage and monovarietals, with more than 28 types in our catalogue. Very different wines, original and with an excellent quality-price ratio. Our USOA DE BAGORDI GRAN RESERVA 08 - 60% tempranillo 40% graciano - is the only ecological Gran Reserva of the denomination.
Latest awards at MillésimeBio Awards, Mundus Vini, Parker90 + ...