Arzuaga Crianza 2015. D.O. Ribera del Duero.
- Exhibitor: BODEGAS ARZUAGA NAVARRO, S.L.
- Brand name: Arzuaga Crianza
- Sector: VINO TINTO CON D.O. CRIANZA
Tempranillo 95%, Cabernet Sauvignon 5%
630.000 Bordeaux bottles 75 cl.
Also available in 37.5 cl, Mágnum, 3L., 5L., 9L., 15L and 27L.
Harmonic conjunction of grapes from dierent areas and estates. Using grapes from the oldest calcareous areas of our vineyard 'La Planta' in the province of Valladolid, as well as grapes harvested on clay and stony grounds of centuries-old vineyards in the province of Burgos.
ELABORATION AND AGEING
In mid-October, when the grapes were at their optimum ripeness, we began harvesting. The chosen clusters were harvested in boxes of 15 kgs, selected at the table and later destemmed.
The grape was covered in stainless steel tanks by gravity, macerated for four days in cold and then alcoholic fermentation was carried out at a temperature below 28 ºC. After this alcoholic fermentation we introduced the wine in new barrels of French and American oak to carry out the malolactic fermentation and its subsequent aging for 16 months in barrels.
Clean and bright, dark cherry colour with purple flashes.
-NOSE Great aromatic complexity, highlighting its intensity and cleanliness, where ripe red fruit appears in the foreground, accompanied by black fruit and
mineral touches typical of the growing area. Subsequently, aromas typical of aging such as roasted, balsamic and caramelized are subtly assembled.
- PALATE Structured, velvety and round, bestow an impressive persistence and length. The taste is a faithful memory of the complex nose.
RECOMMENDED FOOD AND COMSUMPTION
Ideal companion for red meats, white meats, big game and feather, roasted or in sauce. Blue fish and soft cheeses. Service temperature: 16-18ºC.
- Address: Ctra. N. 122 KM. 325
- Town: Quintanilla de Onésimo
- Postcode: 47350
- County: Valladolid
- Region: CASTILLA Y LEÓN
- Country: España
- Phone number: +34 983 681 146
- Fax: +34 983 681 147
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://www.arzuaganavarro.com
- Facebook: @bodegasarzuaga
- Twitter: @BodegasArzuaga
- Pavilion: 8
- Stand: 8LMG12