CHURRO DAIRY OF PROTECTED GEOGRAPHICAL INDICATION (I.G.P) PRECOCINATED OF OWN LIVESTOCK
- Exhibitor: QUESOS CAMPOS GÓTICOS
- Brand name: CAMPOS GOTICOS
- Sector: PLATOS PREPARADOS DE CARNE
Churro lamb with Denomination of Origin of Castilla y Leon, sheep livestock farm.
The product is packaged in canned food. In the interior of the same goes half lamb, that is to say the front quarter and hind quarter united, about 2.6 Kg. Of product.
Preferred consumption: 5 years.
It does not need cold to conserve.
Preparation of the dish: 30 minutes approx.
Artisan Cheeses from Raw Sheep Milk Churra from Own Ovine Cattle Farming.
In 1993, we recovered the production of artisan cheeses that our parents left in the 70s.
- Semi-cured, aged and aged cheeses from raw Churra sheep milk.
- Craft cheese creams packed in glass jars of 110.- Gr.
- Rosca cheese, from Castile and Lion, the most traditional cheese known, with a central hole.
- Leftover Churro Precooked in Canned. of D.O.P. Lamb de Castile and Lion. 5 preferential consumption, Preparation in 40 minutes.
- Address: C/ Diseminados, 16-24
- Town: Villerías de Campos
- Postcode: 34305
- County: Palencia
- Region: CASTILLA Y LEÓN
- Country: España
- Phone number: +34 979 768 229
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://www.camposgoticos.com
- Facebook: camposgoticosquesos
- Twitter: @QCGVillerias INSTAGRAM@camposgoticos
- Pavilion: 4
- Stand: 4F23-60
- Sector: FOOD