Artisan Cheese curds RAW MILK SHEEP CHURRA own livestock
- Exhibitor: QUESOS CAMPOS GÓTICOS
- Brand name: CAMPOS GOTICOS
- Sector: QUESO DE OVEJA SEMICURADO
It is a semi-mature cheese that has matured around 4 months, which allows the consumer to taste a more aromatic cheese, soft on the palate, and very pleasant. The cut presents a paste of yellowish color, very smooth and compact; the aroma of this semi-cured cheese is pleasant, clean and reminiscent of cooked milk, thanks to its short curing, it does not have a pungent aroma on the contrary, its softness is the best virtue.
When we put it in our mouth this Gothic Fields is buttery, has a good point of salt and a persistence that returns us the cleanliness of the milk with which it was made. A cheese bearing the seal of the churra ovine breed, a native breed considered among the best quality of the Spanish sheep herd
Artisan Cheeses from Raw Sheep Milk Churra from Own Ovine Cattle Farming.
In 1993, we recovered the production of artisan cheeses that our parents left in the 70s.
- Semi-cured, aged and aged cheeses from raw Churra sheep milk.
- Craft cheese creams packed in glass jars of 110.- Gr.
- Rosca cheese, from Castile and Lion, the most traditional cheese known, with a central hole.
- Leftover Churro Precooked in Canned. of D.O.P. Lamb de Castile and Lion. 5 preferential consumption, Preparation in 40 minutes.
- Address: C/ Diseminados, 16-24
- Town: Villerías de Campos
- Postcode: 34305
- County: Palencia
- Region: CASTILLA Y LEÓN
- Country: España
- Phone number: +34 979 768 229
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://www.camposgoticos.com
- Facebook: camposgoticosquesos
- Twitter: @QCGVillerias INSTAGRAM@camposgoticos
- Pavilion: 4
- Stand: 4F23-60
- Sector: FOOD