ARTISAN CHEESE AGED RAW MILK SHEEP CHURRA OWN LIVESTOCK
- Exhibitor: QUESOS CAMPOS GÓTICOS
- Brand name: CAMPOS GOTICOS
- Sector: QUESO DE OVEJA CURADO
Matured solid dairy product obtained by enzymatic coagulation of raw sheep's milk from its own livestock.
With a ripening time between 230 and 390 days (according to legislation it would be called aged cheese).
Dry rind moldy gray color that denotes a cure in very cold and humid environments.
The cut is blind with small mechanical type holes.It has a yellowish brown color and a short, dry texture.
The flavor is very strong and intense, high in salt, with acidic backgrounds and sour spicy touches that denote a deep maturation
Artisan Cheeses from Raw Sheep Milk Churra from Own Ovine Cattle Farming.
In 1993, we recovered the production of artisan cheeses that our parents left in the 70s.
- Semi-cured, aged and aged cheeses from raw Churra sheep milk.
- Craft cheese creams packed in glass jars of 110.- Gr.
- Rosca cheese, from Castile and Lion, the most traditional cheese known, with a central hole.
- Leftover Churro Precooked in Canned. of D.O.P. Lamb de Castile and Lion. 5 preferential consumption, Preparation in 40 minutes.
- Address: C/ Diseminados, 16-24
- Town: Villerías de Campos
- Postcode: 34305
- County: Palencia
- Region: CASTILLA Y LEÓN
- Country: España
- Phone number: +34 979 768 229
- E-mail address: email@example.com
- Web: http://www.camposgoticos.com
- Facebook: camposgoticosquesos
- Twitter: @QCGVillerias INSTAGRAM@camposgoticos
- Pavilion: 4
- Stand: 4F23-60
- Sector: FOOD