JAMON CEBO IBERICO FIELD (piece)
- Exhibitor: LA TEMPORADA
- Brand name: IBERIO
- Sector: JAMÓN IBÉRICO DE RECEBO
INGREDIENTS: Iberian ham Bait field, salt, preservatives (E-252, E 250)
APPEARANCE: V-cut with paw, cut features purple to purple-red color in the lean and glossy aspect of fat.
CURE: minimum 28 to 30 months (weight between 6 and 8 kg aprox)
CONSERVATION: In a cool and dry place.
DATE OF PREFERRED CONSUMPTION: 12 months.
Company located in Oliva de la Frontera, province of Badajoz, dedicated to the sale of sausages, hams, pallets and processed products (sliced and boning).
- Address: C/ Zaos, 6. Pol Las Madronas
- Town: Oliva de la Frontera
- Postcode: 06120
- County: Badajoz
- Region: EXTREMADURA
- Country: España
- Phone number: +34 924 740 576
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://cashlatemporada.wixsite.com/cash-la-temporada
- Pavilion: 8
- Stand: 8E43
- Sector: FOOD