Origins of JAMONES VIUDA DE RODRIGUEZ, S.L. go back to three generations that have always produced hams in a traditional way. Experience in elaborating hams passes from parents to sons who always remember their motto of quality. Our drying place is found in an unequalled climate as that of Sierra Nevada. It is located at 1200 m. in the north face of the Alpujarra. Its location gives the drying place exceptional environmental conditions: dry and cold climate, unique in Europe, perfect for the traditional and natural production of our hams.
All this is supported by the fact that all our hams have a product certificate issued by the company CERTIFOOD that complies with the standard EN45011.1. Whose main characteristics are:
1. Reduced salt content.
2. All our hams come from females.
3. No preservatives or artificial colors, neither any type of additives.
4. The cure is carried out in natural drying, in the north face of Sierra Nevada.
5. Traceability piece to piece of the product.
6. Certification ETG Serrano Ham JS-CP-70/2011, and “Certified Quality” of the Andalusian Regional Government.
- Address: Autovía A-92, Km. 297
- Town: Guadix
- Postcode: 18500
- County: Granada
- Region: ANDALUCÍA
- Country: España
- Phone number: +34 958 665 208
- Fax: +34 958 660 348
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: http://www.jamonesgranadul.com
- Facebook: jamones Granadul
- Pavilion: 4
- Stand: 4A40
- Sector: FOOD