Dates:March 30 and 31 and April 1 and 2, 2020.
Schedule:From Monday 30 to Wednesday 1 from 10:00 h. to 19:00 h., Thrusday 2 from 10:00 am to 17:00 h.
Location:Halls 4, 6, 8 and 10. Feria de Madrid, IFEMA (67.500 m2 exhibition surface).
Tariff:1 day (60 € at IFEMA - 35 € online), 4 days (90 € at IFEMA - 60 € online)
Entry:Salon Gourmets will only grant access to registered trade professionals.Access to the Salon Gourmets is strictly forbidden to people under the age of 18, (neither children nor babies alone nor accompanied by a parent or guardian)
Founded:1987. International Fair since 1991 by the Commerce Secretary of State, Ministry of Economy and Industry.Official Fair of Madrid Region and member of The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry.
Official Beer and Main Sponsor: Estrella Galicia (Hijos de Rivera)
Official Water and Main Sponsor: Cabreiroá (Hijos de Rivera)Ficha Técnica en pdf
34 SG Forecast
- Exhibitors: + 2.000
- Products: + 45.000
- New Products: 1.300
- Trade Visitors: 100.000
- Total Sales (direct and indirect): + 200 Mill. €
- Hosted Buyer Program:Around 130 buyers invited expressly by the organization from 30 foreign countries:
- 2.600 meetings.
- 130 buyers.
- 30 countries.
Monographic Exhibition Areas
- 27th Innovation Area
- 11th GourmetQuesos, Artisan Cheeses
- 10th Wine Lounge
- 8th The Gallery of the Salon
- 7th LMG The Best Wines of the Gourmets Wine Guide
- Organic Exhibition Area
- Pizza Lounge
- The Gallery of Pizza
- Gourmets Stage
- Aula Gourmets
- Gourmets Auditorium
- Tasting Room
- Show Cooking Stage
- 27th Ham Cutting Contest / Dehesa de Extremadura
- 26th Sommeliers Spanish Championship / Tierra de Sabor with the cosponsorship of Protos
- 25th Wine Tunnel / MAPA
- 17th International Cooking Contest with EVOO “Jaén, Paraiso Interior”
- 13th Oysters Openers Championship Écailleurs / Sorlut
- 11th GourmetQuesos, The Best Spanish Cheese Championship 2019
- 11 Panizo National cocktail contest
- 10th Show Cooking
- 8th Round Tables Gourmets
- 7th Draught Beer National Championship / Estrella Galicia
- 6th Draught Beer National Championship / Estrella Galicia - Madrid Edition
- 4th Spanish Contest “Looking for the Best Cahopo prepared with Beef from Asturias”
- 3rd EVOO Tunnel / MAPA
- 2ndEstrella Galicia Atlantic cuisine contest
- 1stPizzas Gourmet Spain Contest 2020
- 1st National Master Barbacue Competition Okelan / Gourmets 2020
- 1st Burguer Combat Hamburguer Championship Gourmets / Lantmännen 2020
- 1st Cocido Madrileño Aneto National Championship
- 35th Gourmets Wine Guide Awards
- 9th Club de Gourmets Magazine Awards
- 9th Awards of the 34th Salon Gourmets
- 7th 99 points League Awards of the 34rd Gourmets Wine Guide